Monday, May 29, 2017

The Lotus Eaters - No Sense Of Sin (Import Expanded Remaster CD / 2010)




01 German Girl 3:14
02 Love Still Flows 3:56
03 Can You Keep A Secret 3:12
04 Out On Your Own 3:58
05 Put Your Touch On Love 3:55
06 Too Young 2:56
07 Set Me Apart 4:02
08 You Fill Me With Need 3:44
09 The First Picture Of You 3:41
10 Alone Of All Her Sex 2:52
11 When You Look At Boys 4:06
12 Start Of The Search 3:27

Bonus Tracks

13 You Don't Need Somebody New 3:17
14 Two Virgins Tender 4:05
15 My Happy Dream 2:46
16 The Evidence 3:06
17 Endless 4:32
18 The Lotus Eaters 3:00
19 Out On Your Own (12 Inch Version) 5:25
20 It Hurts / There Must be A Taste Of Murder In It (12 Inch Version) 5:58






After the last few Lotus Eater posts, I received a bunch of requests for the full length. More than happy to supply my readers and followers with that, but one notch better! The 2010 Expanded Remaster sounds brilliant! All recordings here are in WAV format along with all the scans from the booklet and tray art.

I've been an a bit of a hiatus from blogging. That is due to my expansion of sales on Discogs and an uptick in purchases for my ever growing CD/Record collection. Family activities have filled the gaps as well and Summer is nearly upon us! Concerts and events with friends, not to mention outdoor life, have picked up too. For those of you in the States, a warm and thoughtful Memorial Day mention to you and yours and all those who have fallen for the securities of the United States. Thanks again everyone for your continued patience with my posts and to those of you who comment regularly! Enjoy!


12 comments:

  1. -= Faith Healer =-May 30, 2017 at 8:04 AM

    Wow ... going back to 1984 (I think) ... this is what we love about this blog (regardless of how long it takes you to post something new) ... everything you ever post is always a classic record ... I have never heard any of these bonus tracks, as I never had any of their singles, just this original album, so this is a very special treat to me ... THANK YOU as always for including the Hi-Q scans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big thanks FH! I always feel guilty not adding or attending to my page, but your comment has smoothed that over! :)

      Delete
  2. -= Faith Healer =-May 31, 2017 at 8:15 AM

    honestly, some blogs are a bit overwhelming, which is OK with more generic material, but when you find a long lost classic, I like having the time to listen to it over and over, so a GREAT RELEASE almost requires a bit of a break to appreciate it.

    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Right?! I have sooo many things I've downloaded and purchased, but have yet to give them a full listen. To me, it seems a full on of buy-sell-add to files, rather than chill and enjoy. That's me though. I wish I could find a group of people locally that would enjoy the depth of music that I do. You know, that one location to go hang and have great music conversation while sipping a drink and hearing those tracks! Ce'est la vie! ;)

      Delete
    2. -= Faith Healer =-June 1, 2017 at 12:56 PM

      I hear ya, brother! I would love that too! I nice chill evening with like-minded music fans and a few cold brews ...

      lol ... like a book-club but with music and beer

      Delete
  3. Thank you for this gem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Thanks for taking the time to comment. :)

      Delete
  4. I just realized that you posted this ages ago, and I haven't commented yet! My bad! Sorry about that!

    First of all, thank you for posting this! It's an absolutely AMAZING album, and a must-have for anyone who's into 80s music. Sadly, my computer doesn't like WAV format at all, so I can't DL it. I don't know what it is about WAV, but it makes my machine freeze up and just act ornery, so I've given it up as a bad business. But thanks for uploading this anyway -- it gives people a chance to hear this great album!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All good. Sorry about the WAV, I could probably make a move to standard FLAC for my posts, in fact that is usually how my 'record/LP' posts are anyway. Perhaps that will work better for all in the future, although it also could start a debate regarding which format is better...lol!

      Delete