Friday, March 10, 2017

Clock DVA - Breakdown (US 12 Inch / 1983)




01 Breakdown (Extended Version) 5:44
02 Breakdown 4:24
03 Beautiful Losers 4:27
04 Black Angels Death Song 3:29





I recently bought a hoard of Clock DVA. This 12 Inch was included, albeit a bit beat up, but worthy nonetheless. The recordings proved to be beyond repair, well repairable so to speak. I wasn't going to spend all the time to do that. All the tracks have been taken from the 1989 'Advantage' CD. It's a flac recording. All the art contained herein is from my original 12 inch. Even that needed some photoshop work. Happy Friday all. Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. -= Faith Healer =-March 16, 2017 at 1:05 PM

    sweet ... gotta love that oldschool industrial!

    thank you as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. This was what I liked to hear/see as a transitional. It wasn't what I expected when I began listening to CDVA back in 1987 or so. Everyone has to be 'new' to the scene at one time or the other, right?! ;)

      Delete
  2. -= Faith Healer =-March 18, 2017 at 2:54 PM

    For me, it was Front 242 and KMFDM and all the electronic goth

    survived another St. Patrick' Day ... What are the odds of you posting those rare Razormaids from your discogs page (not 9.0 but the other ones)

    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...St. Pat's , yup! :) Hey, just wante to say thanks for those Coldcut link! As for the Razormaids, not sure if I want to post them on the page. They are a big DMCA hit. I'd share them with you if you message me your email! ;)

      Delete