Thursday, February 9, 2017

Wire Train - In A Chamber / Between Two Worlds (2 CD Ltd. Ed. / 1995)












I spent a pretty penny on this exclusive two CD limited edition pressing. Had it shipped all the way from down under. The best thing about it is the fact it has the exclusive remixes on it. I want the first three Wire Train releases to be properly remastered, but this will do in a pinch. Here's the info link if you'd like to buy my copy! If not, then I give you the full flac version with all the scans...my treat! I love all the tracks on this and the follow up release 'Ten Women', but my personal favourite is 'No Pretties'. Enjoy!

I just want to apologize to the lot of you that had downloaded this prior to 2/11/17. One fantastic follower noticed that several tracks were fractured and called it to my attention. I sincerely thank you for that. The tracks in question have been recovered and there is a new link provided! 


5 comments:

  1. Awesome post from an excellent band. I do want to let you know that the FLAC download you posted has a few files that are incomplete (tracks 1-12, 1-13, 2-11 and 2-12). Would it be possible to reupload these files? Thanks and love this site you have created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will get that corrected!

      Delete
    2. Fixed! Thanks again for bringing it to my attention!

      Delete
  2. Beautifully lush but inspiring music ... love it and agree with your pick "NO PRETTIES"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two excellent albums, way overdue for a rerelease. This unofficial release as well as the original 1995 release are still fetching bug bucks on eBay and Discogs. "Half A Lifetime" is a fabulous B-side!
    It could be that my Mac is unzipping incorrectly, but tracks 1-13 and 2-12 appear to be only 4K big. Is it just me?

    ReplyDelete