Saturday, November 19, 2016

Tools Of Romance - Tools Of Romance (EP / 1985)




01 I Won't Wait 4:37
02 Tower Of Fear 4:24
03 Red To Blue 4:22
04 Cool Heart 5:12






Time for a re-up, re-recorded, re-scanned request! I thought I sold this years ago, but found it in a bin of goodies I used to sell on Amazon ages ago. All the better for you and me, as I didn't save my original recording. This has been re-recorded in FLAC, HD scanned and photo shopped for this blustery mid-west Saturday. I think you will find it to your liking. It is a vast improvement from my original post of it 6 years ago. I'm using a new fileshare site, one that will allow me larger file uploads.


Link In Comment Section

8 comments:

  1. https://mega.nz/#!D0wHhbQK!vjb4bgrXuGc3ymC6SJ4Vza0eESckLa0BCd_9FvzrClU

    ReplyDelete
  2. please zippyshare Problems with mega thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No issues with MEGA, hit 'download through your browser', wait for it to get to 100% and it should transfer. Zippyshare won't hold files larger than 200Mb. :(

      Delete
    2. Zippy / 320 link. http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/CbO7ZqLr/file.html

      Delete
  3. Another mystery band from the 80's. Looking forward to checking them out. Also, Mega has to be the easiest to download from.

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charles! Yes, MEGA is easy and has a quick learning curve. It's all good. 'I Won't Wait' and 'Red To Blue' got local college radio play back in the day. :)

      Delete
  4. Mr RA Feutz so awesome. I'm so excited! its a big BIG UPLOAD! great BAND, gold for all the world! Thanks Mr RA Feutz!!! GOD bless you!

    ReplyDelete