Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Shamen - Omega Amigo (UK 12 Inch / 1989)




01 Omega Amigo 4:46
02 Omega A 4:45
03 Omega Pre-Mix 4:48
04 PH1 3:47






This brilliant Shamen twelve inch had been in the pipeline since I bought it 3 months ago. Finally completed! 24/96 FLAC recording and HD scans for you this time around. This was released in '89. I really had never heard it until their full length was released here in the States back in 1991. I purchased the US version and then bought the UK import CD version right there after. On a side note, I recently bought a pristine copy of the UK gatefold LP version for my collection. Yes, I quite enjoy their work from this time period...lol! Enough already...Thanks. Enjoy!


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are welcome. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your dedication to share top-level music!. Could be in the future : welcome to America [12 inch remix by die warzau in FLAC format?. Thank you so much for everything you can do!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and Thanks! Yes, I have the Die Warzau in 320 format, but I'd have to re-record the lot of it for lovely FLAC. I'll put it in the line up, but it may be a bit, as I have quite a few posts already 1/2 finished and ready to go.

      Delete
  3. Heard this on my way to work this morning and wished I had a better sounding file. Don't really know why I like it so much, but I do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I believe that 'this' file should sound quite right. ;)

      Delete
  4. This era for Shamen was truly wonderful. Nearly everything, especially "Omega Amigo", "Possible Worlds", "Hyperreal"...I only wish it had gone on longer, but that's nostalgia for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't have said it better myself! This was a time frame that I will always hold dear. Thanks!

      Delete