Thursday, November 17, 2016

The The - Gravitate To Me (UK CDS / 1989)








Just received this in the mail today along with a few other semi precious CD's that I will feature later. This is also a cop out as I finish up a few vinyl requests of recent. On deck...Tools Of Romance, Shamen and a bit more China Crisis from my solid collection. As for this disc, this was missing from my rather large The The section. It isn't anything over the top special other than the fact it is an import and it has the 'Little Version' of the title track. It's basically the same as the UK twelve inch. Only difference being, the twelve inch has 'The Violence Of Truth' and not 'I've Been Waitin'...' Everything here is in FLAC format with HD scans of the art. All right then. Thanks for your patience and support. Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. never been that big of a THE THE fan. Since you are, what do you think are their 3 best songs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard call! Anything off of 'Soul Mining'! I guess I'm going to have to leave it there for the moment. My favorite The The years are from 1982-1994.

      Delete
  2. I hope all their good songs (in your opinion) are on this 45RPM comp:
    https://2qs-35.zm87-alldata-m4.com/stream/58303a630cf254193b16b57e?st=y22eZb7hI01fQcA-pqNwEQ==&e=1479642434&u=wnux0AUq6z44yRoh5Znl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is a great compilation. It could easily have been 3 CD's! ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Agreed! Thanks and you are welcome BB.

      Delete