Saturday, November 12, 2016

Nitzer Ebb - Hearts And Minds (Limited Edition Mix Subsonic) (UK 12 Inch / 1989)




01 Hearts And Minds (Mix Subsonic) 6:12
02 For Fun (LP Version) 3:03
03 Time Slips By (PK Mix) 4:22






I recently had a request for this release. The Subsonic mix of the title track is the claim to fame here. This was all recorded from the actual record into high quality 24Bit FLAC. All the art was scanned from the original as well. As you can see, (maybe) I started the clean up process and lost interest in completing the project. It was taking too much time and I really wanted to post 'something' for the site. I keep you all waiting far too long. Feel free to finish it, I know I will at some other point and time.

New to the site....I'm going to try and push harder on the idea of recording everything in WAV or FLAC format. There are a few other blog sites that I visit daily and they are doing this exclusively, which is inspiring me to comply. I may also be switching my fileshare site to accomodate the file sizes as well. I'm probably going to use the free MEGA site. Expect links to be eliminated as I approach the limits of what is free. OK...enough in site chatter. On with it....Thanks! Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Hooray! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
    2. Fantastic! I love your site and I am very happy to hear you're switching to FLAC. These rare 80's gems deserve the higher quality. Thanks again for all your work.

      Delete
    3. Thank you Charles! It's not too far from what I was already doing. My big issue was more of providing perfected art. I'll provide the art, but just won't be fine tooth combing it as I have in the past.

      Delete
  2. Another great classic, which managed to sidestep the mainstream!

    thank you

    ReplyDelete