Thursday, September 1, 2016

Robotiko Rejekto - Umsturz Jetzt! (Import CD / 2011)







Here is the import CD I was speaking of previously. Yes, I bought (2) and received (1). C'est La Vie! Infacted Records has done a superb job on these classic remastered reissues. I plan on getting them all! There are 32 releases and all of them are Techno Kult Klassiks. The track listing and times are listed and I've included all the art as well. Enjoy my EBM German Techno fans!


Robotiko Rejekto: Umsturz Jetzt!

4 comments:

  1. This entire INFACTED! series is phenomenal and I hope they never quit. I think I have all of them so far. You can tell these are compiled by real fans of EBM/Industrial/Darkwave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha people is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to adding that one to my collection as well! Slowly getting there after years of wanting to buy the entire series. Thanks!

      Delete