Monday, August 8, 2016

Paul Haig - Heaven Sent (UK 12 Inch / 1983)




01 Heaven Sent 7:20
02 Running Away / Back Home 5:59






Part two of my Paul Haig posts. It just so happens that when I purchased the previous 12 inch 'The Only Truth', this 12 inch was right next to it...so why not. Another introduction for me to the Paul Haig catalogue. Following these purchases, I began to collect the remainder of his early-mid eighties releases. There is the background for you. All recordings and scans are from my vinyl. Here is more info for you...Discogs.  Enjoy!


Paul Haig: Heaven Sent

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the Paul Haig 12s. He is always appreciated. Thanks once again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate the comment. I wish I had more of his 12 inch releases.

      Delete