Sunday, August 7, 2016

Frazier Chorus - Sloppy Heart (UK 12 Inch / 1987)




01 Sloppy Heart 5:48
02 Typical 2:56
03 Storm 3:46






Another fine record from the 4 A.D. label! Frazier Chorus and Tim Freeman were outstanding in the late 80's. I quite honestly have been wanting to include this on my blog ever since I started it six years ago. I have a mint copy of this in my 4 A.D. record collection...and I have one up on Discogs as well. All the tracks on here are alternative versions of the ones included on the 'Sue' release, so it's a worthy download for you fans out there. All the recording and art are from my twelve inch. Enjoy! Happy Weekend! 


Sloppy: Heart

4 comments:

  1. For me, the debut record of Frazier Chorus was their best release. These (for me) are the better versions of later mixed tracks. Well worth investigating for those who know nothing about this band.
    jbinjapan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it only me, but Pulp's "Common People" sounds very similar to Sloppy Heart?

    Anyway, big thanks for your blog and sounds you share.
    Greets from Poland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. They have very similar qualities, although Pulp's 'Common People' has more Indie alternative rock written all over it and 'Sloppy Heart follows a breezy dreamy synth like approach. Still similar in structure. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete