Thursday, August 11, 2016

China Crisis - Hanna Hanna (European 12 Inch / 1984)




01 Hanna Hanna (Extended) 5:15 
02 Here Come A Raincloud (Live) 6:04
03 African And White (Live) 3:43






Continuing on with my China Crisis 12 inch releases. Going back to 1984. Another superb release as the band itself was about to go into overdrive and become known world wide. This is all from my original 12 inch that I purchased way back when. Here's a link for more info. Not much more to say. Enjoy!


China Crisis: Hanna Hanna

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I still have a few more 12 inches to go...

      Delete
    2. Great Work.
      when does it continue?
      Greetings WG

      Delete
    3. Thanks WG! I really need to get back on the CC train. I have been over looking it, in favor of others. Stay tuned and thank you.

      Delete