Monday, August 8, 2016

Alphaville - Forever Young (French Import 12 Inch / 1984)




01 Forever Young (Special Dance Mix) 6:07
02 Forever Young 3:44
03 Welcome To The Sun 3:10






I didn't really have plans to post this one, but given that I just sold it on Discogs and only bought it 3 weeks ago, forced me to make some scans and recordings before I ship it. I paid $1 for it and sold it for $3. Not a big profit, but it's shipping with six other records. Now I share it with you! As you can see the back and front covers are nearly the same except for the WEA logo. The recordings have been taken from remastered recordings I already own, basically the Blank & Jones 'So80's Alphaville' release. All the art is from my original twelve inch. Here's a Discogs link to the actual release. Enjoy! 


Forever: Young

2 comments:

  1. -= Faith Healer =-August 16, 2016 at 2:22 PM

    one of Germany's finest synthpop bands!

    LOVE this song, but who doesn't

    ReplyDelete