Friday, July 29, 2016

Gene Loves Jezebel - Desire (Come And Get It) (US 12 Inch / 1986)




01 Desire (Dance Mix) 6:15
02 Sapphire Scavenger 3:47
03 A New Horizon 3:35
04 Message 2:54






A classic slice of vinyl from 1986. I can't even begin to count the amount of times I sweated this one out on the dancefloor. Thanks be to 'First Wave' radio for playing this recently. It's about the only place you ever hear it anymore...or if you're hitting up a 'retro' night at a club. All art is from my vinyl. The recording of the 'Desire (Dance Mix)' is from the vinyl as well. All the other b-side tracks were taken from the 2005 remaster of 'Discover' Happy Friday! Enjoy!


Gene Loves Jezebel: Desire

5 comments:

  1. Do you have the Discover 2005 remastered album???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It's the 2 CD 2005 Remaster. That's where I pulled a few tracks for this post. Maybe I'll drop it in here too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Stay tuned. I will drop it in here, not as a post, but as a copy paste link! OK, maybe a post...

      Delete
  3. -= Faith Healer =-August 16, 2016 at 2:27 PM

    Another one of those songs that I never get tired listening to!

    ReplyDelete