Sunday, June 5, 2016

Huang Chung - China / Ti Na Na (US Promo 12 Inch / 1982)




01 China (Special Extended Remix Version) 6:53
02  Ti Na Na (Special Extended Version) 4:32


Quick post here on this Sunday evening. This was one of the 12 inches that I picked up in a lot of Discogs record purchases. Of course we all know that Huang Chung changed their name to Wang Chung following this release and the self titled LP from 1982. David Geffen (Geffen Records) suggested the name change. The rest is history. This twelve inch record has the wrong time stamp on the record itself. OK....more to come from my recent purchases. Thanks for keeping up with me, or waiting for me to post! Enjoy!


Huang Chung: China 

5 comments:

  1. -= Faith Healer =-June 6, 2016 at 7:40 PM

    AWESOME!!!

    thank you as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always welcome! I've been lagging a bit. I received about 30-40 records recently and I'm slowly going through them...artwork and recording! Keep posted!

      Delete
  2. Thanks, I had the extended version somewhere on a 45 rpm!

    ReplyDelete