Saturday, June 18, 2016

Celebrate The Nun - She's A Secretary (CD Maxi-Single / 1990)




01 She's A Secretary (Gothic Mix) 5:29
02 She's A Secretary (Gothic Dub) 3:39
03 She's A Secretary (Nonne Mix) 4:10
04 She's A Secretary (Monja Mix) 5:35
05 She's A Secretary (Spastic Dub) 6:04
06 Strange 5:10
07 Will You Be There (12 Inch Mix) 5:29






I realize that a link was given for this in the comments of my last C.T. N. post, but I wanted to make an official post in case you missed it or didn't go through the comment section. Thanks again to Faith Healer for previously providing the multitude of links! This CDS was put up on the now defunct NewRomanticRules site back in 2011. This actually is my rip and images that I had scanned years ago. The actual recordings were not adjusted, just straight from the disc. Here's the Discogs link for further information. Enjoy! 


She's A: Secretary

4 comments:

  1. -= Faith Healer =-June 20, 2016 at 1:14 PM

    GREAT SONG!

    I wish the boys from SCOOTER would revisit this sound from time to time or "reunite" as a side project. Oh well, at least we have these old, fantastic recordings!

    Thank you for your great rip and scans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Awesome CD Single that I have many years in the past and somebody "borrowed" and never returned...

    ReplyDelete