Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Book Of Love - Lullaby (US 12 Inch / 1988)




01 Lullaby (Pleasant Dream Mix) 6:59
02 Lullaby (Dream Dub) 7:01
03 Lullaby (7 Inch Remix) 4:23
04 Lullaby (Insomnia Mix) 6:48
05 Lullaby (Dub Somnia) 5:43
06 Oranges And Lemons 3:35

Bonus

07 Lullaby (7 Inch Version) 4:06
08 Lullaby (Album Version) 6:35






Book Of Love today and it seems the world needs more of it. Lullaby hasn't been dropped into the blogosphere for a while, so I'm giving you the opportunity to get it now. This is my first post using my recently acquired (and on the cheap...$13 from my local Goodwill) Brother MFC-J6510DW Scanner/Printer. It is brilliant and a massive improvement from my previous 'photo' images. It took me a bit to figure out some photoshop stitching, but that's another story. As for the music itself, I need to thank my good internet friend Petee for originally gathering and recording these tracks! His quality is spot on and I have used his recordings in previous posts as well. So, thank you again. I've included the 7 inch version and the album version as a bonus. The album version and 'Oranges And Lemons' were taken from the 2009 Remaster of the album of the same name 'Lullaby'. Enjoy my friends! 


Book Of Love: Lullaby 

4 comments:

  1. Book of Love - Yessss! Thank you - Thank You!!! Please continue their remixes. I am waiting for Witchcraft to show up one day! I just saw them play in Chicago and they havent lost an thing. Their new songs sounded great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I wanted to go to that show and the Cure as well! I'm about 90 minutes north of Chicago!Various reasons held me back. Stay tuned!

      Delete
  2. I can't get the files to download. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be an issue on your end. I just clicked on the 'download' button and the link still works! It's a zippyshare link which stays active unless it hasn't been downloaded in the last 30 days.

      Delete