Sunday, May 15, 2016

Secession - Michael (UK 12 Inch / 1986)




01 Michael 6:07
02 All The Animals Come Out At Night 4:13
03 Helter Skelter 4:02






I completely abandoned my idea of finishing up the Secession 12 inches, until now. Taking a break from some previous posts to get this wrapped up. At one point I had all the Secession releases. I'm only missing the artwork for one release. I will be getting that taken care of soon. Here we have the 'Michael' 12 inch form 1986. This particular extended version is quite nice. The second track, 'All The Animals...' is a sample laden version, a bit different from the 12 inch for certain. Of course 'Helter Skelter' is the bands take on the Lennon/McCartney original. All recordings and art are from my 12 inch. Enjoy! 


Secession: Michael

3 comments:

  1. Greetings! Just a quick note to say I'm glad you resumed your Secession posts. We all appreciate your work here. Much respect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate that. Yes, I need to keep on. So much music, so many distractions. :)

      Delete
  2. hi good day flac or wav version please :D very thanks again

    ReplyDelete