Friday, April 22, 2016

The Invincible Spirit - Current News (Import CD / 1987)






Well, once again it has been far too long since my last post. There is good reason for this. I recently picked up a gigantic mass of records and CD's from two friends. They have called it quits in the DJing world and have taken up a move to sunnier skies...Phoenix. I will be forever grateful to them and will miss their company and friendship. I literally was 'given' 300+ records and 14 large books of CD's. Everything falls into the goth and electronic industrial scene. This brings me to today's post. The Invincible Spirit! Everyone (most everyone) remembers the classic 'Push!'. Here is the full length from which it comes. For more information and back catalogue go here.

I apologize for having to use the Discogs art for this posting. I have the actual CD and a rather tattered and folded tray card. Most of the CD's I received in this lot are missing either the front art or the tray art. Hey, at least I have the actual disc and was able to record it! Enjoy this classic!


The Invincible: Spirit 

4 comments:

  1. So.Jealous.
    300 cd's would be a joy to rummage through. Can't wait to see what you share with us, sir. Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 300+ records! The CD's could easily be close to 1,000, although some of them are CD-r. I have a slue of things that I will be posting! Thanks. Stay tuned...

      Delete
  2. -= Faith Healer =-April 23, 2016 at 10:04 AM

    You're on fire again today!

    PUSH is one of my all-time favorite "Goth" songs ... never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thanks should really go to my friends who have given me their collection! The both of them have amassed some incredible collections. 20+ years of djing will do that. I have an EBM/Electronic?industrial collection and a Goth collection. The Gothic collection is the most confounding as I barely have heard or know many of the artists. Getting schooled...lol!

      Delete