Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Single Gun Theory - Exorcise This Wasteland (CD Reissue / 2001)








Here is the full length expanded re-issue. This was posted (not sure if it was the same version) on a blog I used to follow. That blog has been extinct for some time, but was a daily 'go to' by me for some great rare 80's material. I've decided to re-up the same idea that he had 6 years ago. All the art and the recordings are from my CD. You can find more information on this lovely Australian band here.

On another note, my blog is approaching the 500,000 visit milestone! Incredible to think of. I remember being excited when I had 100 views back when I started this in 2010. I want to thank all of you, my loyal visitors and some new FB friends for sticking with me and randomly commenting. My posts are sporadic, as most of you know. This usually frustrates me when I visit other blogs, so I will try to be a bit more involved in daily posting. Try is the key word. Anywho, thanks all! Enjoy!


Single Gun: Theory

10 comments:

  1. You've got an amazing collection! Thanks for sharing. Where else can you discover these hidden gems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! Thank you Charles! This is what makes blogging fun. Hopefully I can drum up enough hidden gems to keep 'most' people happy. If not, I'm still enjoying it...lol!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate the comments and thanks no matter how small or large!

      Delete
  3. big fan of single gun theory. thanks for this and the previous 12" upload!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks Richard. You are more than welcome.

      Delete
  4. -= Faith Healer =-April 22, 2016 at 3:59 AM

    Here's some fun (and rare) stuff for your listening pleasure: https://fs-stg-4.filestream.me/stream/5719df2de4b07d817c67399a?st=vwg9AEr_3PHiGkdiWk0pQg&e=1461919496&u=wnux0AUq6z44yRoh5Znl

    Negativland being sued by U2 was one of those classic moments in music history!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for the link. I have quite a few Negativland release too. Such a shame to see another brilliant musician, Richard Lyons, pass away! Same day as Prince and the same age of 57! RIP.

      Delete
    2. -= Faith Healer =-April 23, 2016 at 10:01 AM

      CRAZY. I saw that! What were the odds?

      Delete