Thursday, March 24, 2016

Belfegore - Belfegore (CD / 2013 Deluxe Expanded Remaster)








I recently picked this up. This was originally pressed in 1984 and was one of the bands only LP's. Here's the Discogs list for further information. They were lumped into the Gothic Rock vein, but had many influences. The track 'All That I Wanted' proved to be their only recognition with the club underground DJ circuit and rightly so, it's an excellent track! The whole lot of this is very good and worth the time to listen through. For quite some time, this was a difficult LP to find, let alone the 12 inch. I remember buying bootleg recordings of this 10+ years ago, so here it is in all the lovely 2013 remastered glory! All art & recordings are directly from my purchased copy. Enjoy!


Belfegore: All That I Wanted

9 comments:

  1. -= Faith Healer =-March 24, 2016 at 9:53 PM

    PURE PLEASURE (pun on the label name)

    Seriously! You never fail to blow my mind! What a great find! I only had the original vinyl and LOVED IT!!!

    Can't wait to hear the remastered version with the bonus tracks!!!

    .T.H.A.N.K. .Y.O.U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Yes, same here. I only had a beat up LP and the 12 inch from way back when. Like I said, I have a friend who made me an excellent CD-r of the LP and 12 inch years ago, but not up to this remastered standard. Glad I could hit a high note with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this, I only had one track on a Retro:Active comp. Interested in hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It needed to be put up on the blog for exposure alone! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  4. RA Feutz,

    Long Time, How Have You Been? WOW!! Never even knew this existed. Thanks for this !!
    Now I'm wondering if there is a re-mastered edition for Maurice & The Cliches album containing Soft Core!!

    Since I'm here I'll thank you for The Members, Single Gun Theory, and SPK!!

    Moving Pictures (Being An Aussie as you may know) I always liked this band and I actually have the Import Cd of their greatest hits (If you're Interested?).

    All great stuff and the CV album also, always liked that album a lot as well!!

    Mike B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! Thanks Mike! Glad you chimed in. You are welcome for all the posts you mentioned. I always enjoy digging up the rare and hard to find material, just like you. I'd love a copy of the Greatest hits CD you speak of. Reply with a link if you can. I will use it personally and won't share it to the comments unless you'd like. Talk soon and thanks again!

      Delete
  5. Hello, there's some chance that you can RE-UP this on FLAC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could. I sold the disc over the summer. I only have the 320 recording. :(

      Delete