Friday, February 12, 2016

V/A - How To Use Machinery (Import CD EP / 1991)












A few weeks ago, I was a bit taken back by one of my favourite EBM/Industrial blogs disappearing from the scene. I know there are a few of you out there who know exactly what I speak of. No warnings and no mentions of any impending doom, just 'up and vanished like a fart in the wind'! This site was my go to for new and updated releases along with past classics. I can only hope that it returns. In the interim, I've decided to throw a few early Machinery Records compilations into the mix. The first one here, 'How To Use Machinery', is similar to a promo release with a few tracks appearing to be only snippet's of the actual release.

On with it then...All art & recordings are from my original, which is for sale on Discogs if you'd prefer the actual release! 'How To Use Machinery II' will follow this...Thanks & Enjoy!


How To Use: Machinery

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Nice treat for us oldschoolers .... lol

    I'm pretty sure EBM is back under this link: http://synthpop-electronic-music.blogspot.co.at/

    changed it to Synthpop but same feel and uses same servers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete