Thursday, December 17, 2015

Modern English - Ricochet Days (Import CD Reissue / 1992)





I wanted to post this earlier, but the artwork I had was scanned by an amateur (me) from years ago. So, I ordered a new one to keep in my 4 A.D. collection. The last one I had was sold. This is to coincide (roughly) with one of my fellow blogger friends' post here 'Themes From Great Cities'. This is the 4 A.D. reissue from 1992. All the Art and recordings are directly from this release. Here's the Discogs link if you need track times and any other info. Enjoy!


Modern English: Ricochet Days

10 comments:

  1. Outstanding post! And thanks for the props :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolute! You are more than welcome Andie! Thanks.

      Delete
  2. One of the most underrated bands of the 80s (besides "I Melt With You") ... I had three of their albums and loved all of them!

    thank you for the reissue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I should really post the Stop Start release. That was a difficult one to find on CD...was. You are welcome!

      Delete
  3. thanks very much for this. i had this on vinyl and someone lost it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this .. someone "lost" my vinyl copy for me years ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Glad I could fill a void. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for this one. This is one of those I had and lost along the way. Glad it found its way back.

    ReplyDelete