Thursday, November 5, 2015

Boytronic - Living Without You (Part 1 ) (Import CDS / 2002)





My posts today are based off of one my your (my fellow followers, some of you are anonymous) previous comments. The comment in question was posted on the Depeche Mode 'Behind The Wheel' addition to the blog. It involved sharing a zip file of Boytronic's 2015 Deluxe CD entitled 'The Working Model' I just wanted to say thanks again for sharing it with me and all of the followers. Now, adding to that, here are the two CD single versions of 'Living Without You' from 2002. I have to say that was a bit partial to the Ronan Harris (VNV Nation) Remix on this release. These releases have become a bit hard to find unless you purchase from Discogs a lot. I bought these back then. All art and recording are directly from my copies. Enjoy!

Living Without You: New Link (5-24-16)

5 comments:

  1. -= Faith Healer =-November 5, 2015 at 4:12 PM

    AWESOME!!!

    Nice to have this in perfect RAFeutz quality!!! I agree that the VNV Nation Rmx is awesome! (Pretty much anything by VNV Nation is great).

    THANK YOU so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Agreed on the VNV Nation! Love that group. I've seen them 4x and hung out with them a few too!

      Delete
    2. -= Faith Healer =-November 6, 2015 at 4:20 PM

      niiice!

      Delete
  2. the link is dead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. New link is up.

      Delete