Saturday, October 3, 2015

Hubert Kah - Ten Songs (Import CD / 1986-1987)





A quiet Saturday night for a change and I haven't posted for awhile,  so why not drop in some classic Huberet Kah! I don't have any  stories regarding this release, personally, but I remember being overtly happy when I found this. How much on Discogs?!  These are my own scans and I did take the liberty to add the superb (not included on here) track 'The Picture' to the file download. Michael Cretu (Sandra, Enigma etc.) produced this, so you know what to expect...kind of. 


Hubert Kah: Ten Songs

3 comments:

  1. -= Faith Healer =-October 6, 2015 at 9:24 PM

    this might be the only album I don't have by Hubert Kah, except for the excellent Limousine single, which I had as a 7". His music is so good, as is basically anything written by him or Cretu, with and without Enigma.

    thank you for another great share!

    ReplyDelete