Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Oh Well - 1st Album (Import CD / 1989)





Today's post comes courtesy of one of you, my anonymous followers out there! I regularly receive shares like this in the blog comments, but I usually will not post them for all to see. This is sometimes the request of the person sharing and/or sometimes it's a file I'd prefer not to have on the blog. In this case, it's a go! This is a lovely little rare release. Here's more info for you to read about on the one and only Discogs site. This share was taken from CD and has all the artwork scanned. I must say it is a superior share for the blog as the recording is at 320 (i'd prefer 320 or higher or FLAC) and the art 'IS NOT' taken from the Discogs site, but scanned outright in high d.p.i. So, to my anonymous sharing friend, I say THANK YOU! To the rest of you willing enough to share, let this post be a fine example. Alright then. Now we can move on....Enjoy!


Oh Well: 1st Album

7 comments:

  1. you're welcome! I figured you would love it! Glad to be able to give back every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Faith Healer! I would have given you name credit, but it came across as an anonymous. Let me know in the future (if you are sharing) if it's ok to post it in the blog or not. I know you have been great with that! All the best!

      Delete
    2. no credit needed, EVER! I'm always glad to share on this blog. I have found so many treasures here!

      I usually tell you when not to share but I will also specifically include when it's OK to share! This one is a must share in my opinion! Not the greatest music in retrospect but still quite a classic!

      Delete
    3. Thanks again! Message me on the Facebook site if you can. I'd like to discuss a few musical items and or pick your brain within regards to a few things I'm looking for. Actually, I just need an email, but not on here! ;)

      Delete
  2. -= Faith Healer =-October 2, 2015 at 3:13 PM

    Never heard fromn you on my email but here is a great megamix for you that has a lot of the songs from this site (Voyou, MCL, etc.):

    http://depositfiles.org/files/rrswmwmwn

    Oaklawn Records Medley
    Tracklist: 01.- V.I.M. - Maggie's Last Party 02.- Voyou - Houseman 03.- MCL (Micro Chip League) - New York 04.- T42 - Don't Let Me Love 05.- The Uptown Girls - (I Know) I'm Losing You 06.- The Uptown Girls - I'm Gonna Love You 07.- C.C.C.P. - American - Soviets 08.- MCL (Micro Chip League) - Communicate

    share if you want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought I responded back to you. Sorry if I didn't. Sometimes things get all messed about. Working on some new posts at the moment. i'll just leave this one out there for others to link up. Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. Well, discovered this blog way too late, def need to hear that mix! I loved visiting Oaklawn Records and have the 12" singles of most of those listed! You both have great taste (RA & Faith H)!

      Delete