Friday, September 4, 2015

Fatal Error - Fatal Error (Import 12 Inch / 1988)




01 Fatal Error 5:55
02 Track 4:46

Bonus

03 Fatal Error 5:56






A bit of a diversion from my previous posts. I decided to digitize this little lovely! Yes, I picked it up for $1.99 along with a slue of other HTF New Beat records!  A steal it was!  I had my eye on this one and was a bit perplexed. I couldn't recall the track or the artist. I figured that if it was with the 'lot' of New Beat material, then it had to be right on. Looking closer, I noticed the R&S 88009 product number, that was it...mine for certain now! Once home, I clicked into the Discogs site and found the true price for it! Even better. It didn't last more than 2 weeks on the site. I just shipped it out...you know where I'm going with this...so, of course I recorded it and shot all the images!  The bonus track was taken from the 'New Beat Take 2' Import CD. You are welcome!  


Fatal: Error

2 comments:

  1. Great find... and in this age, it's even better when you can flip it for profit AFTER you made your digital copy of it!!!

    Nicely done

    thx

    ReplyDelete