Monday, July 13, 2015

V/A - New Wave Club Class X Traxx Box Set (CD 1 / 1996)








I've decided what my next (7) blog posts will be. This is CD 1 of the Antler Subway New Wave Club Class X Traxx Box Set. You can find more info here Discogs Link. I believe that this has been posted previously on other blogs, but these are all my recordings and scans of the art....not to mention the 'entire' box set. Interesting to see that it's selling for $140 at time of posting. I paid a mere $30 for it from one of my favourite used CD stores! You got to know where to go...lol! All good! Let's get on with it...


NWCCX: CD 1

8 comments:

  1. -= Faith Healer =-July 13, 2015 at 8:07 PM

    Harley David (Son Of A Bitch) and other gems!!! What a killer track list!!!

    This is awesome!!!

    Thank you, especially for the scans!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks F.H.! The whole box set is superb! I should have been a bit more diligent when it came to scanning everything instead of just the front and back.More to come!

      Delete
    2. -= Faith Healer =-July 14, 2015 at 9:57 AM

      That would be tremendous ... I can't be the only one obsessed with reading the entire covers front to back ... something I have been obsessed with since I was very young.

      Delete
    3. I wish I had the option to scan more. I sold this box set several years ago on eBay!

      Delete
  2. VERY NICE! Just when I thought I had everything, there's stuff on here I've not heard. Looking forward to the rest of the collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andy! Stay tuned...I will try to be more point on! ;)

      Delete
  3. I love your blog and all the great tunes! Good taste,my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment! Glad you're enjoying it.

      Delete