Thursday, July 23, 2015

V/A - New Wave Club Class X (CD 8 / 1997)








Today's post is an addition to the previous box series posts! I'd like to thank Big Bad Buddha for sharing this with me and now you, my fellow Sidestepping followers! Thanks again! This is not my original burn or art work and the files were originally ripped in Ogg format. I converted them to mp3's and they are at 320kbps, so it is well represented. As you can see, this was released in 1997, after the box set. As far as I'm concerned, they could have gone on releasing these compilations forever! Anyway, big thanks again to BBB...enjoy my friends! 


NWCCX: CD 8

8 comments:

  1. -= Faith Healer =-July 23, 2015 at 7:45 PM

    Thanks to both of you, RAF and Big Bad Buddha!!! I agree that this series should have continued! But these 8 volumes really make a great mainstream-sidestep collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -= Faith Healer =-July 23, 2015 at 8:00 PM

    I just saw on Discogs that there are 6 additional volumes that are different from these first 8 (even the two BEST OF).

    http://www.discogs.com/label/349213-New-Wave-Club-Class-X

    So, hunting we go ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh jeez...I'll keep my eyes open for them! Thanks for the link!

      Delete
  3. -= Faith Healer =-July 24, 2015 at 7:14 AM

    lol ... if you're like me, it's gonna drive you nuts for a while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are so right! Now, where did I put my wallet...lol!

      Delete
  4. Many thanks for this lot....Much appreciated.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you rayss! I appreciate the comment!

      Delete