Friday, February 27, 2015

Thompson Twins - Sugar Daddy (US 12 Inch / 1989)




01 Sugar Daddy (Sweet N' Low Mix...aka 12 Inch Remix) 5:37
02 Sugar Daddy (Big Daddy's Dub) 5:14
03 Sugar Daddy (7 Inch Remix) 3:37
04 Sugar Daddy (Velvet Rail Mix...aka Sugar House Mix) 7:41
05 Sugar Daddy (Velvet Rail Dub...aka Sugar House Dub) 5:49
06 Monkey Man 3:33






I recently found this twelve inch for one dollar. I bought it to photograph the artwork. I already have the tracks on file. They were recorded by a good facebook friend, (Petee)! The recordings are excellent and will work perfectly with this post. You may notice that a few of the tracks have multiple titles. I don't doubt that all the TT fans out there will confirm this and adlib regarding the content. I'm all ears for comments! I needed to do a double check to see if any of my other fellow bloggers have covered this and I found that it was still open for a (recent and self recorded) posting. All artwork was taken from this twelve inch. Thanks to all of you readers for patiently awaiting my blog updates. If I actually had a 'Sugar Mama' (kind of do already), then I wouldn't need to hold down my recent taking of a part time job. Hell, we all need to pull our weight, right? Enough personal hoodoo....Enjoy!


Sugar: Daddy

6 comments:

  1. -= Faith Healer =-March 1, 2015 at 5:04 PM

    Very interesting!

    thank you for introducing a new remix vinyl .. definitely never heard this one before!!!

    thank you


    ----
    don't forget about Rampage, Art Of Mix and other remix services

    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to locate my A.O.M. series!

      Delete
    2. -= Faith Healer =-March 2, 2015 at 6:19 PM

      awesome!!! THANX!!!

      Delete
  2. Very very interesting!

    thank you for introducing a new remix vinyl .. definitely never heard this one before!!!

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very interesting!

    thank you for introducing a new remix vinyl .. definitely never heard this one before!!!

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete