Thursday, November 27, 2014

Eurythmics - The Walk (UK 12 Inch / 1982)




01 The Walk 4:43
02 Invisible Hands 6:08
03 Dr. Trash 3:18
04 The Walk (Part 2) 3:59



Thanks for the outside requests! I do have to say that despite NOT having this in my collection, I am able to post it. My thanks go out to the work of my friend Petee and his recordings of this original 12 inch. I respect his process and appreciate him for the work he has put forward. Outside of that, I had no original art to work with, so I boosted the images from the Discogs site. I dislike the fact that the web page doesn't allow for higher quality, but these are clear and worthy for now. All recordings are taken from the original 12 inch and all the art is from the Discogs website, not to be redundant.

A quick note and edit (12-3-14), same as the last Eurythmics post. DJ Paul T has posted this 12 inch on his blog as well (BTG). He used his own art and recordings for his post. We did not share files or art. Just crazy coincidence...or the same person requested the same tracks to both our pages! ;) 


5 comments:

  1. You are welcome! Thank you for taking time to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I guess I never realized that this was a track from 1982. So, it bypassed the first two albums and was then included on the third album, 2 years later. Interesting!!! Also, none of the other three tracks were included on the remastered CDs.

    EXCELLENT ALBUM!!!

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete