Tuesday, July 22, 2014

V/A - Volume Two (UK CD & Book / 1991)



It seems as if there is a strong response to these compilations. Thanks for all your feedback Here's the next in the series.

I've collected 16 Volumes of these specific CD / Book releases, only find out there are 17 and a slue of others that follow in line with the 'Volume' name. I actually have others too. This was quite a UK force back when they were released and it was a bit pricey. Now you can get most of them for under $10. I always enjoyed the 'exclusive' mixes, remixes and new tracks. 





UK VOLUME:  TWO

8 comments:

  1. Love the Volume and TEEX series - thanks for posting volume 2. Did not pick this one up. I always loved the 100 page books with great interviews and bios, playlists. Always loved the record mail order ads. Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aces! Thanks Sophia. Everything you have stated is spot on. More to 'arrive' soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. many thanks for posting these volume cds,great stuff.David.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these Volume discs. I remember picking them up back in the day as soon as I could find them on this side of the pond. The guy behind the counter was a little bemused as I explained to him the spines made a fish when you stacked them all in order on the shelf. Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're correct. When you line up the first (10) volumes, the spine shows a complete picture of a shark. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. -= Faith Healer =-July 24, 2014 at 7:52 PM

    KILLER ... thank you for continuing this series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks F.H.! It seems apparent that I would have about 14 more to share (+). I don't want to bore anybody, as posing that these could be a day-by-day things...but...Fell free to msg me on the Facebook page regarding ANY influence!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I've lost mine, and thought I'd never get to hear them again, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete