Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Leather Nun - I Can Smell Your Thoughts (Remix) (UK 12 Inch / 1987)




01) I Can Smell Your Thoughts (Remix) 4:18
02) Falling Apart 3:31
03) 506 (Re-Visited) 5:33

Bonus

04) I Can Smell Your Thoughts (US Remix / taken from YouTube video) 5:47





All art & recordings were taken from this actual 12 inch. My images from here have also been uploaded to the Discogs site for reference. The inclusion of the bonus track is not my recording, just a recording of the recording, if that makes sense.


I Can Smell Your: New Link (7-26-16)

9 comments:

  1. KILLER TRACK!!!!

    Do you also have the 12" singles of "16 BIT"? I have the CD but not the remixes. I am especially looking for both vinyls of "Where Are You" and for "Ina-Gadda-Da-Vida"

    EXCELLENT BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I have some 16 Bit. I'll need to go digging in the crates to see what I have. It's been a while since I've listened to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just thought of another song I simply cannot find anywhere:

    General Noise - (There Are) No Pills In Heaven!

    I used to have it on vinyl and played it a lot!

    Also, Funk De Fino - Gipsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME WEBSITE!!!

    I am desperately looking for the BLOODLETTING EP with the German and French version of "Concrete Blonde - Bloodletting"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Let me dig around my files for Concrete material!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the French Version, at least it claims to be (from the 2010 Deluxe remaster. I'm curious what the difference between the FR and GER versions. They seem to be the same length on the Discogs site. Perhaps it's vocals are in said languages? IDK just yet. Feel free to inform here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's what it is ... they are actually sung in those languages, which should be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muchas gracias por la versiopn US MIX es maravillosa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muchas gracias por la version US MIX es muy buena!!!!

    ReplyDelete