Friday, May 30, 2014

Grace Jones - Crush (US Promo 12 Inch / 1986)




01) Crush (Extended Remix) 8:05
02) Crush (Dub) 6:22
03) Crush (7 Inch Version) 3:20






So, I've been trying to get back on track with postings. I've seen all your great comments in the past few weeks and I will try to get at the requests that have been coming in. These next few posts go back to requests from sevearl months ago, so bear with me as I flip-flop all over the place within regards to musical genres. Either way, it's all good in my opinion. My musical tastes are everywhere and if you follow (or try to follow) this site, then I'm certain you're flavour is the same. Thanks to all who like the FB page and who post comments here!


You Make Me Blush. I Gotta: Crush 

5 comments:

  1. Yes Yes, Thanks for posting. Also looking forward to more from the talentet Alison Moyet. :) Have a great weekend. Steen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steen! More to follow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! Glad to see you are back in action!!!
    I hope you can squeeze in "Snake River Conspiracy - How Soon Is Now" The JASON NEVINS Remixes!!! Or the Speed Garage Remix of this awesome Smiths song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment. I currently don't have either of those mixes, but I will look around! Feel free to request tracks on the Face Book site.

    ReplyDelete