Friday, May 30, 2014

Alison Moyet - Love Letters (UK 12 Inch / 1987)




01) Love Letters (Extended Version) 3:32
02) This House 5:48
03) Ne me Quitte Pas (Live) 5:07






Thanks to my FB friend Petee BowDown for sharing his incredible recordings. I must say that his care and quality in the recording process is that of a true fan. I applaud his work and equal it to mine for this site! Also a big thank you (again) to my friend Craig Fohr, for allowing me to store his massive record collection. This posting and many others have used his stock as source material. All pictures are taken from the original vinyl.


Love: Letters

3 comments:

  1. KILLER UPLOAD!

    Thank you!

    Do you also have anything by THE BEAT PIRATE (http://www.discogs.com/artist/Beat+Pirate%2C+The)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I will check my shelves regarding your request.

    ReplyDelete