Monday, January 13, 2014

The Suburbs - Love Is The Law (US Promo 12 Inch / 1983)




01) Love Is The Law (Dance Version) 6:17
02) Love Is The Law 4:40
03) Monster Man 3:14


I recently aquired this from my good friend Scott Mueller who resides in Minneapolis. I just want to thank him for lending it to me for blogging purposes. I unfortunately have to return it...ho-hum...lol!
The Dance version was taken from the actual promo record, as was all the art. The other two tracks were taken from the 2002 CD Remaster release of 1984's 'Love Is The Law'.


Love Is The: Law (Re-Up 3/25/17)

8 comments:

  1. Great stuff, thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!!!

    More EON catalog PLEASE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of Suburbs' reissues, but none with the "Love is the Law" Dance mix. Thanks for making it available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Suburb reissues...nice! Glad to see this link is still up and running.

      Delete
  4. Great song! Can you please renew the link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Give me a bit of time to reload it. Thanks!

      Delete