Monday, January 6, 2014

Colourbox - Punch (UK 12 Inch / 1984)




01) Punch (Extended Version) 5:41
02) Keep On Pushing 3:46
03) Shadows In The Room 4:57
Bonus
04) Punch (7 Inch Version) 3:40
05) Keep On Pushing (EP Version) 5:14
06) Punch (BBC Session) 3:49



I recently purchased this 12 inch through eBay. It was inexpensive and a quite bit cheaper than selecting from the Discogs Site and paying the outrageous international shipping charges. I have to say that the ONLY reason I bought it was to document the art and then seal it up for my 4 A.D. collection. All art is from the 12 Inch. All the recordings, plus bonus material, were taken from the recently released 2012 (4) CD Colourbox Box Set.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello RA Feutz,you could re up this post, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do. I only recorded it in 320, so I'm limited to that at the moment. Perhaps I will redo it in a lossless recording in the future. Stay tuned...

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I will be attentive. Regards.

      Delete