Thursday, January 2, 2014

C.C.C.P. - Made In Russia (Import 12 Inch / 1987)




01) Made In Russia 6:58
02) Made In Russia (Instrumental) 6:58
 
 
 


I had this 12 inch back in 1989, hell, I had a boat load of 12 inches that I wish I would have kept. Nonetheless, I parted with it and then low and behold, I found another copy in San Diego...on the cheap too! Gotta love that. I nearly blurted out..'Fuck Yes' in the record store! I prefer the instrumental version. This record, along with any and all early Talla 2 XLC projects, were my palate of listening back then. I think I blew the speakers out in my '91 Nissan Pickup, playing this track...lol!  Enjoy.
 
 
Это CCCP! Сделано в России! : Russia

1 comment:

  1. LOVE C.C.C.P.! Great tune. Thanks for sharing this one as I haven't heard the instrumental version.

    ReplyDelete