Monday, January 6, 2014

Aneka - Japanese Boy (US Promo Double A Side 12 Inch / 1981)




01) Japanese Boy 3:55
02) Japanese Boy (Maxi Version) 6:39
 
 



A bit of early Italo-Disco for today's post. This actually is a lead up to what will be posted tomorrow. If you like this genre, then you will probably love tomorrow's post too.
 
With all the 80's music I grew up with and loved over the years, this track eluded me. I have to say that the first time I ever heard it was on the PS2 video game ' Grand Theft Auto'. I don't recall which version of the game, but it was played in rotation on one of the 6 or 7 radio stations you could tune into while playing the game.
All art is from the 12 inch. The tracks are taken from the 2009 'Greatest Hits' CD remaster of her material.
 
 
Mister Can You Tell Me Where My Love Has Gone, He's A : Japanese Boy
 
 

8 comments:

  1. hi,
    Please link for :
    Aneka - Japanese Boy (US Promo Double A Side 12 Inch / 1981)
    thank you !

    see you soon ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link is provided. See the highlighted 'Japanese Boy' in my description. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've searched it in everywere, but nothing... Whem I nerly give up, I find this site. Thank You!
    I'm not a big fan of Aneka, but who's don't wanna hear Japanese Boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Edvan. I'm glad that the link is still up. I always loved this track!

      Delete
    2. I do, but I don't think I will be posting any on here. I love their material, but I feel it's just outside the parameters of what I want to put on the blog. Thanks!

      Delete
    3. No... I Just was asking, because here on Brazil lands. It's very hard to find people that know about they....no to you add it to you blog...

      Delete