Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut (UK 12 Inch / 1983)




01) Stray Cat Strut 3:14
02) Built For Speed 2:52
03) Sweet Love On My Mind (Live) 4:28
04) Drink That Bottle Down (Live) 5:12
 
Bonus
 
Sweet Love - Drink That (Live-Blended Mix) 9:37
 
 
 
 


All recordings and art are from this 12inch The two live recordings are seperate tracks on the vinyl.  I thought it would be more fitting to have them as one track to keep continuity...hence your bonus track.
 
I Get My Dinner From A Garbage: Can 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new link dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have download lots of your Gems here! They all sound great!
    Listening to the Stray Cats right now...nice work my friend, and thanks again for sharing these!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Thank you for the comment Jim. I've been delinquent regarding my posts of late. That will change, keep an eye out for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this blog! I check in almost everyday.
    The extended singles ripped from vinyl are simply amazing!
    Thanks again!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. additional shout out for the fine artwork scans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Thanks for the comment Jim. New posts coming soon...I'm out of town at the moment.

    ReplyDelete