Friday, October 25, 2013

Seona Dancing - More To Lose (UK 12 Inch / 1983)




01) More To Lose (Extended Mix) 6:03
02) You're On My Side 3:06


Ricky Gervais.  Love him or hate him, this is a bit of his musical side from the early 80's. I must say, I rather enjoy this track...not him. Something about that forced laugh he always has. I really don't find him that funny. Anyway, we want music, not opines on comedians...right?
I've decided to put this up after seeing requests for it on other blogs, specifically DJ Paul T's BTG site.
All art and recordings are directly from this 12 inch. Thanks & enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is great! Thanks so much for your hard work - and your rips are always top-notch sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not a fan of modern Ricky Gervais but I sure am of his brief New Wave career. Thanks for posting a great rip of this single!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and useful information that you have provided here on your post.
    rubber & Chair casters & Targeted appliance casters

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ricky Gervais or not, to me this is one of the very best tracks of the 80s. Finally released on So80s9, and a 2005 EP from Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I believe I have the So80s9, but will have to look into that EP!

      Delete
  6. it would be nice if you uploaded the 24-bit FLAC version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have to re-rip it if that were the case. Maybe in the future. Thank you for the suggestion.

      Delete