Sunday, October 27, 2013

Love And Rockets - No New Tale To Tell (US Promo Double A-Side 12 Inch / 1987)




01) No New Tale To Tell (LP Version) 3:26



 
 
I recently found this mint Promo 12 inch for $2. I normally would have passed this up as it is a double A-side promo with just a LP version of the track, but...I love artwork! I bought it just to document the art...in my own way, not the terrible scans you find elsewhere.
 
That being said, it's up to you if you want to download this or not. If you're like me...you'll want it just for the art...lol!  The track recording was taken from the 2002 remaster of the 'Earth, Sun, Moon' CD. I lowered the amplification as this was remastered into the 'red' (loud) like so many other recordings these days.
 
 
No New Tale To: Tell
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. Not only love the artwork, but I love Love And Rockets.

    ReplyDelete