Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Bolshoi - A Way (Promo & UK 12 Inch / 1986)




01) A Way (LP Version & Live Length) 4:53
02) A Way (Extended / Special Mix) 7:18
03) Razzle Dazzle (Live Length) 4:59



I recently picked up the US Promo 12 inch for this track ($0.99) and I also have an excellent copy of the UK 12 inch that was given to me as a birthday gift. Thank you & RIP,  Erzi Szegedi!
All the art from the US Promo and UK release are provided. The recordings are from the UK 12 inch, as it was in top form. Tracks repeat for both releases, except for the b-side 'Razzle Dazzle'

4 comments:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right.

    This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    My site http://poweruphosting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! I post at odd intervals, so check back infrequently. I have a facebook page as well in case you would 'like' updates through socail media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This such a good track & great to hear it again. Fantastic blog, picked up a few things. Thank you for your effort & posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

      Delete