Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Grace Jones - Party Girl (US 12 Inch / 1986)



01) Party Girl (Extended Remix) 7:22
02) Party Girl (Dub Version) 4:57
03) Party Girl (7 Inch Edit) 3:34





I recently picked up 3 moving boxes of 12"s and LP's from a friend of mine. I'm holding these for him (as I have plenty of space) during a transitional time and recording them to mp3 and for use in the blog. The variety and hard to find music is awesome and quite perfect for my postings! His first request was this lovely Grace Jones 12'er! Thanks again for everything Craig!


Are you coming? C'mon! I'm not waiting for you...any longer: Party Girl

3 comments:

  1. Thanks.... never seen on CD-Single....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome song, great remix, thanks for posting. Looking forward to I'm Not Perfect. Steen

    ReplyDelete