Friday, July 6, 2012

China Crisis - Working With Fire & Steel (US 12 Inch) (1983) @ 320 w/ Art




01) Working With Fire And Steel @ 3:38
02) Working With Fire And Steel (Fire & Steel Mix) @ 4:59
03) Dockland @ 4:09
04) Forever I & I @ 3:04





A big thank you to all of you who have questioned my whereabouts and posts within regards to the blog. Jostling family and free time is difficult, but the inspiration I get from you readers is outstanding. As always, thanks for taking YOUR time to seek this blog out and to comment or email me! Best to you! (Rob/djraf2003 [djraf2009])


I could never keep a beat...too busy in my paradise: CC2 (8-5-14)

5 comments:

  1. A BIG THANK YOU! Have been looking for this for years. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I will have more China Crisis 12"s to post later. I've been informed that there won't be any 'Singles' CD Boxes put out by the band (at this time)...unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a big thank you indeed, especially for all the car you've taken with the artwork.

    Sadly this link is dead, any chance of a re-up?

    ReplyDelete